Tuesday 19 August 2014

FOTN & OOTN (RESULTS NIGHT!!!)

Hey guys! This blog is going to be a simple face of the night and outfit of the night post on my look I wore for my results night out last Thursday.
I found out that I got into my first choice university and I will be studying BA Drama at Liverpool John Moores University. I move in just under 3 week and I am so excited for freshers and just starting the next chapter in my life somewhere different. 
ANYWAY let's get on with the post.


FOTN


Face
L'Oreal Lumi Magic Primer
No7 Stay Perfect Foundation (Honey)
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
L'Oreal True Match Powder (W3) 
Bourjois Bronzing Primer
MAC Blush (Peachy Keen)
Eyes
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer
Naked 3 Palette (Dust-all over lid)
Naked 3 Palette (Factory-In crease)
Naked 3 Palette (Strange-Inner eye corner)
Rimmel pencil eyeliner (Black-top and bottom lash line)
Rimmel Scandaleyes Precision Micro Liner
Benefit They're Real Mascara
Ardell Natural Demi Wispies Lashes
(Random eyebrow pencil in Blonde)
Lips
MAC lipstick (Hue)

OOTN

Playsuit-Miss Selfridge
Necklace-Accessorize
Shoes (not featured)-New Look http://www.newlook.com/shop/shoe-gallery/view-all-shoes/black-lattice-lace-up-wedge-sandals_307853201


My beautiful friend Hattie xox
Thanks for reading today's post guys! Sorry for the quickness and just to warn, posts might be less frequent for the next few weeks due to uni and sorting stuff out. But I'll still be here! :D
Love you guys
Emily xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment